Thursday 22 December 2011

How Frustration led Me to Magnetic Sponsoring

After joining my third mlm company I still found myself getting nowhere.  In each company I had spent hundreds of dollars on CDs, flyers and other marketing materials and was led to believe that the way to build my MLM business was to distribute these to anyone and everyone.  I had made a list of 100 people I know and contacted them with no success.

I was very frustrated with the mlm companies and the leaders who were pushing these methods. I was tired of these very inefficient ways of trying to sign up prospects and customers.  I wanted a new way an easier way of making a success out of my mlm business.  The old ways didn't suit my style.

It was all this frustration and disillusion that led me to Magnetic Sponsoring

I had fallen for the hype on all three occasions, each time thinking a better product would be the key to my success.  Boy, was I wrong.  It was at this point that sat down and had a good long think about this whole MLM business.  The major thing that I could see that wasn't going well for me was the marketing. I had been to an internet marketing course and had been blown away by the power and the leverage of the Internet.  So when I found magnetic sponsoring I knew that I had hit the jackpot.  Here is a company that was founded by a top earner in MLM and his training uses internet marketing fundamentals to build an MLM business...Perfect!

To learn how to attract endless new prospects and distributers go to AnthonyStott.com

No comments:

Post a Comment